job board listings
Electronic - Mechanical Assembly - 1st shift
Fort Collins, CO
Company provides industry solutions to the fabricators of construction, agricultural, mining, off-road, energy, and transportation equipment. Through the expertise of their personnel they develop numerous specialty products that increase productivity and maintain quality. The innovative designs and solutions they create are produced to meet or exceed our customer expectations. 70% of job is electrical and 30% is mechanical
Job Duties, but not limited to:
- Assemble incoming parts in accordance with current manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Test equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors or ring gauges.
- Set up and verify functionality of safety equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices or products.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Teardown equipment and package it for shipping.
- Install system equipment at customer facility.
Hours: Monday-Friday 6am to 4: 30pm Hours vary between 40 to 60 hours a week
Compensation: $17 to $19/hr
Please send your resume to sarah@employmentsolutions.Com