job board listings
Licensed Electrician - Excellent Compensation
Licensed Electrician with new home building experience - Must know residential code.
$25 - $28 hr. DOE
7 am - 3: 30 M-F with option to work till 5 pm at employee discretion
This is a manufacturing environment not a residential environment, build multiple units that are similar but not identical. Currently shipping 5-6 homes per week, goal is to ship 8-10 by the end of the year. These are super high-end products and they need people who love what they do and take an extreme pride in the quality of their work. Homes are getting shipped to the town of Aspen, Austin, and high-end developers across the nation. This position will supervise a team of 3-4 unlicensed electricians. You will be coming in to build a program that doesn't currently exist. You will need patience and understanding to help teach a team to build a program that does not exisit. This is a new position.
We want our employees to feel cherished! This is how we attain that goal:
1. We are looking for people with a personal ethos, we care about what drives you to do great work. We want to you to take pride in what you do, and feel a sense of purpose when you come to work. We provide a higher quality product that all our competitors, and is shows in our finished product. A home we build today will be standing 40 years from now, no matter how many times you move it across the country. Even our floors have a 50-year warranty!
2. We understand that everyone is unique, and each employee s success matters to our success. We want you to feel like you are making a difference every day, one example is each home goes out with a card greeting the new home owner or occupant saying welcome to your special new home, we hand crafted it with care, and each person who contributed to the home signs the card.
3. We know this job is hard, and we will thank you every day for your contribution. Most days we provide lunch to our entire team, and breakfast once a week.
Proficient reading blueprints
Understand residential code, inspecting work of unlicensed electricians, inspecting for quality, also have hands in the job and actually doing the work.
Minimum two years working as licensed electrician
Willing to take a background and drug test
Excellent communication skills
Mentorship leadership style
All employees must qualify to get on Army Base
Benefits for FT Employees:
- PTO policy Not eligible for 60 days, but begin tracking from day one. At the end of that period you get retroactive time and in first year earn one week, and second year earn two weeks. At 3 or 4 year this will increase and can roll PTO if unused. We insist you take time off!
- Your health matters to our company s health!
- 6 paid holidays
- Heath 50% individual coverage for Blue Cross but will go up to 75% next year. Employee out of pocket about $200 /mo. Now but this will change in 2018.
- Dental and Vision is employee responsibility but will likely change next year
Please send your resume to sarah@employmentsolutions.Com