job board listings
2nd shift - $13.80/hr
Will take entry level candidates that have mechanical experience.
Broad Function: Drill operators independently set up and operate multiple NC (numerically controlled) machines simultaneously to drill holes, slots, counter-bore, etc. In panels per customer requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform standard and complex machine set-ups including downloading of drill programs
2. Verify the travelers, prints and CAM programs.
3. Selection and set-up of correct bits
4. Alignment of panels to the machine.
5. Perform registration analysis using x-ray machine
6. Make corresponding scale corrections.
7. Visually inspect panels for hole-size and missing holes utilizing drill check film.
8. Utilize machines to meet required productivity standards.
9. Preventative maintenance on machines
10. Troubleshooting machines
11. Prioritize work dependent on operational time and delivery schedules.
12. Keep area clean and orderly, and observe all safety codes pertaining to the work area.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent mathematical skills.
Strong computer skills and mechanical aptitude
Use measuring tools such as pin-gauges and calipers
Read and understand blueprints
Outstanding attention to detail
Ability to produce high quality product under pressure
Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs. And work in noisy environment
Able to read and interpret travelers and oral and written work instructions in English.
Ability to understand and follow all safety requirements.
1. Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs. And work in noisy environment (hearing protection provided)
2. Ability to work in chemical environments.
3. Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
4. Meet all safety requirements for performing duties.
Please apply to: anila@employmentsolutions.Com