job board listings
Creates and manages work assignments based on production needs / issues
Analyzes production orders to determine proper equipment set ups and maintenance to meet processing schedules and down times.
Develops and maintains an accurate spare and wear parts inventory.
Actively promotes a safe work environment through training and adherence to safety protocols.
Effectively maintains a Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP).
- Utilizes Hippo to generate PM schedules and PM work assignments
Directs his reports in all phases of manufacturing and facility maintenance.
Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists others in effective and timely resolution.
Timely and accurate completion of maintenance department performance results reporting.
Monitors and maintains Anhydrous ammonia system on site
Maintains PSM system
Must have electrical experience up to 480 volts including the ability to trouble shoot control power 120 24 volt
- Associate s degree (A.A.) degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principals, Continuous Improvement, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), 6s and other tools, systems, and processes is preferred, but not required
- Must have PSM operator 1 training garden city
- Submit to background and drug test
Please apply to anila@employmentsolutions.Com