job board listings
Electrical Engineer I - Aerospace and Defense
General Summary: Hiring for an Electrical Engineering I/Technician position that will be the liaison between Engineering and production. The successful candidate will work with the System Engineers and technicians on process, material, build and test issues.
Essential Job Duties:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of electronic theory and engineering methods and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge/experience with RF devices, testing methods and equipment.
- Thorough knowledge/experience with remote instrument control methods such as USB, GPIB, RS232, SCPI commands, and LAN.
- Considerable knowledge of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, DMM s, function generators, network analyzers, power meters, PNX-A, and spectrum analyzers.
- Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, and equipment used in the construction and maintenance of electronic and electrical equipment.
- Considerable knowledge of methods employed in the design and repair of research and testing devices.
- Considerable knowledge of computers, peripheral equipment, and related devices.
- Working knowledge/skills using Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, Data Bases, and VISIO.
- Working knowledge of 3 phase line voltage. Testing and hookup.
Education and Experience:
Please send a cover letter and resume to sarah@employmentsolutions.Com