job board listings
Mechanical and Electrical Assembly
Englewood, CO 80112-4036
Mechanical Assembly & Electrical Assembly candidates needed
First Shift 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM
Assemblers are putting together complex machines.
- Must be able to build product from build book without SOP.
- Highly proficient at using build book to locate drawings, interpret blueprints, and see how things go together.
- Highly precise with measuring parts and fittings.
- Work on multiple lines, assembling parts large and small.
- Drive Shaft
- Run air and lube lines
- Shakedowns, teardowns, punch list items
- Machine set up
- Use and properly read measuring equipment
- Use mechanical test equipment including: temp gauges, fish scales, level, etc. Tolerances in the tenths of thousands.
- Team Player
- Mechanic background required, auto mechanics welcome.
- Ability to move/lift 50lbs
- Needs to understand schematics, wiring diagrams, running wire, switches.
- High level of proficiency to read blueprints and schematics.
Must own your own tools.
Please apply to: anila@employmentsolutions.Com