job board listings
Littleton, CO 80125
Our client manufactures concrete pipes for storm sewers.They are looking for general laborers to work inside the manufacturing facility and some smaller projects outside in their yard.
They have 2 areas:
1. Finished pipe area: doing cosmetic touch ups to the pipes, patching, using basic tools
2. Concrete pour area: finishing concrete, scraping off excess concrete, keeping area clean
Pay is $15.50/hour
Mon-Fri 5: 00am-4: 00pm. However, must be available to work overtime when needed, and be able to start as early as 5: 00am. As of right now, you can expect to work close to 60 hours/week, to include Saturdays (must be able to work every Saturday)
1. Must have reliable transportation (this is not bus accessible at all)
2. Construction/General labor experience needed
3. Need to be available to work overtime
4. Reliable, be at work every day, no attendance issues
5. Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
**** Need to purchase Metatarsal Steel Toed boots if selected for the position prior