job board listings
Industrial Electrician - Top Pay!
Henderson, CO 80640
Shift: Mon-Thurs: 6: 00A-4: 00P, Fri: 6: 00A- 2: 30P (48 hr. Work week; additional OT available and at times maybe mandatory)
Pay Rate: DOE
1. Interpret and work from technical assembly prints to wire and install electrical components, switch gears, electrical switches and electronic instruments and devices, such as programmable process controllers (PLCs), data loggers, relays, breakers and other electronic instrumentation equipment used in the manufacture and repair of electrical power stations and equipment
2. Troubleshoot and diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and make necessary repairs
3. Conduct electrical testing and recommend or initiate modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards
4. Work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions
5. Determine reparability and cost to repair equipment, refurbish equipment and, replace defective parts.
6. Adjust, calibrate, align, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance
7. Perform installations compliant with current electrical codes and MSHA regulations
8. Responsible for assigned project completion, quality and delivery according to work schedule
9. Carries out initial control testing; ensures quality standards are met and signs off on end of project QA forms
10. Wiring VFD and PLCs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Associates degree in Industrial Electricity plus two years experience working on industrial electrical distribution equipment or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to read and understand wiring schematics and layout diagrams.
Experience with various hand tools, crimpers, wire strippers, electrical testing equipment.
Self-motivated and capable of working in a team environment with minimal supervision.
Confident with the ability to work closely with other technicians and management while keeping production flowing and meeting due dates
Demonstrated proficiency to achieve high quality results in electrical assemblies, wiring and troubleshooting through continual attention to detail and anticipation of potential problems during the early planning and design review stages
Must be detailed oriented and committed to producing quality work
Must be able to get along with co-workers, supervisors, management, etc.
Must be familiar with current electrical codes, MSHA requirement, NEC, etc.
- Associates degree in Industrial Electricity plus two years experience working on industrial electrical distribution equipment or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience involving 3-phase power and control design developing 1 lines, 3 lines, control schematics, wiring diagrams, wire charts Job involves energy distribution, automation and controls design for substations, power centers, switchgear and MCCs.
- Knowledge of NEC Codes plus
- Knowledge up to 480V
- Ability to read, interpret, understand electrical schematics/ drawings and specification charts and make direct application to project set up and final product.
- Able to read, and understand production reports related to quality, and quantity.
- Able to write NCR s and comply with safety rules.
- Able to establish productive and effective communication ties and relationships with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and staff.
- Valid Driver s License
- Current Electrical Certification (High Voltage)
- Possess valid OSHA forklift and Overhead Crane certification or ability to obtain such.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Willing to take a background and drug test.
Please send your resume to sarah@employmentsolutions.Com