job board listings
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Direct Hire and Fantastic Pension
Longmont, CO 80503
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Direct Hire
Industrial company is seeking and experienced Maintenance Mechanic who will be working in an outdoor environment. Individuals with a background in Coal, Oil, Power Plant, Natural Gas, Steel Mills, Mining, etc...Are highly encouraged to apply! .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
- Maintain, repair, rebuild and fabricate parts when required for all types of industrial equipment used in the production of cement.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections, diagnose equipment problems and performs necessary repairs and reports findings to supervision.
- Works from detailed prints and equipment manuals to fabricate parts and repair equipment as necessary.
- Performs MIG, arc and TIG welding, layout, pipefitting and millwright functions.
- Direct and train inexperienced or lesser experienced employees in above duties.
- Full compliance with plant, state and federal safety regulations and general work rules. Use of proper lock-out procedure and personal protective equipment.
- Responds to emergency breakdown and repairs which may occur on a 24-hour-a-day, seven day per week basis.
- Keep and maintain tools required on company tool list.
QUALIFICATIONS, Must meet or exceed one of the following minimum requirements:
- Pass a written A mechanic test and welding test.
- Welding and Fabrication experience
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Walking, bending, stooping, etc.
- Working in an outside, loud and dirty environment.
- Basic math
- Comfortable working around high voltage.
- Safe and proper use of hand and power tools.
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill in safe rigging and lifting techniques.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance manuals, drawings and blue prints.
- Able to utilize measuring instruments and work to close tolerances.
- Good understanding of time frames and understand the production process.
Maintain open communication with fellow employees and other departments to insure a safe and timely job completion.
Shift Work: As Scheduled Normal 5 days per week 8 hours per day.
Normal shift 7 am - 3: 30 pm M-F. One swing shift every six weeks and on call 1x per month.
Competitive Compensation - Competitive Benefits, Vacation, 401K, Pension and OT Benefits.
***You are required to join the Union within 90 days of hire*****
Please send your resume to sarah@employmentsolutions.Com