job board listings
Englewood, CO 80112-4036
Attend all appropriate meetings as a key representative of warehouse/stockroom, receiving and logistics. Coordinate with all internal stakeholders to insure the smooth flow of purchased raw, fabricated materials and finished goods. Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders to insure the smooth execution of all shipping, warehouse/stockroom and logistics activities. Provide critical thinking and root cause analysis to problem solving for lasting solutions. Respond as the hands-on, subject matter expert for international and domestic export/import regulatory compliance and day to day execution. Identify and mitigate quality control issues w/in the shipping function. Interface with Stolle Machinery Co leadership for the resolution of issues affecting the focus area.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following:
- 4 yrs. Experience training personnel
- 4 yrs. Supervisory experience with union exposure
- 5-7 yrs. Warehouse exp., inventory control (shipping, receiving and stock room) and domestic & international logistics/shipping regulations
- Preferred: ISO environment experience, Safety responsibility and 5S working knowledge
- ERP system experience (IFS)
- Microsoft Office w/ emphasis on Excel, Outlook
- Proven ability to multi-task, natural high energy and edge, proven self-starter and initiative, flexibility - ability to change direction at a moments notice, excellent verbal and written communicator, critical thinker and root cause problem solver.
- Advanced ability to manage stress.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to anila@employmentsolutions.Com