job board listings
Lafayette, CO 80026
Welder II position performs mid-level welding tasks per specified welding procedures. Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of routine and semi-complex manufacturing tasks related to manufactured products, in accordance with project specifications and quality requirements.
1. Joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying specified welding techniques. Utilizes mid-level skill and knowledge relative to concepts, practices and procedures commonly used within the welding and manufacturing fields, in the performance of the job.
2. Performs related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding. Ensures that documentation is filled out and complete.
3. Accurately and timely completes the fabrication of manufactured parts and products for delivery to customers, in accordance with schematics, blueprints, procedures and quality requirements, to ensure manufacturing efforts are completed within specified schedules and deadlines.
4. Verifies that welding equipment is maintained and functional at an operator level. Assists in keeping the welding area clean and safe.
5. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job, under general supervision. Primary job functions do not generally require exercising independent judgment.
6. Identifies and reports issues and challenges, relative to welding equipment, processes, and personnel, to the Welding Foreman and/or Manufacturing Manager.
7. Implements necessary corrective measures to overcome welding obstacles, as appropriate to ensure project specifications, schedules and deadlines are achieved in the most cost effective manner.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. Performs, as directed, safety compliance and uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed, and maintains a safe working environment.
2. Adheres to all company policies and procedures on a routine basis. Consistently reports to work as scheduled and on time, avoiding unnecessary and unscheduled absences.
3. Responds promptly, sincerely, and respectfully to customers and coworkers needs, requests and concerns via all communication forms using easily understood language.
4. Maintains positive working relationships as a team player through problem solving issues, speaking positively about others, and listening attentively.
Must be able to pass on-site welding certification.
A minimum of (3) three years of recent and related experience is required.
MUST be able to pass test in 1 in. Pipe; 6G
Please apply to anila@employmentsolutions.Com