job board listings
Denver, CO 80239
Leading manufacturer and supplier of corrugated boxes is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team! We are looking for highly motivated recent electric-mechanical or related field graduate from a technical college who is highly motivated to gain on the job training from a highly a skilled maintenance team, or an experienced industrial maintenance mechanic who works well in a fast pace environment with a sense of urgency and possess excellent customer service skills.
Minimum Competencies include:
- Using in depth knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulics has the ability to troubleshoot, repair and install facility and production equipment in an efficient manner to minimize operation downtime.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot machine control systems including PLC s
- Knowledge and ability to perform equipment and system preventative maintenance and inspection
- Ability to identify proper parts, materials and tools needed for repairs and installations
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals
- Ability to accurately use measurement and test equipment
- Excellent mechanical aptitude with the ability to identify and evaluate complex technical issues, providing solutions in a timely manner;
Minimum Education and Experience include:
Associate degree in electro-mechanical technology or related field, or; at least 2 years of related experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Corrugated manufacturing background is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company match 401k.
Company paid life, ADD, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 10 paid holidays, vacation, PTO, EAP and educational assistance.
Please apply to anila@employmentsolutions.Com