job board listings
Fort Lupton, CO 80621
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to actively engage with the management team to develop, design, manage, and implement projects affecting the facility and production processes while providing engineering support for plant modifications, maintenance, regulatory compliance, and equipment and procedural training as required.
- Design, plan, layout, site development, and installation of facility and manufacturing equipment
- Manage costs against budget
- Project management responsibilities to include solution concept generating, project cost justifying, identifying and qualifying contract bids, assessing and controlling costs, maximizing return on capital projects, and evaluate engineering controls and options to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
- Work with Managers to ensure efficient operation of equipment, identify and address process and preventative maintenance improvements
- Understands and conducts process or equipment capability studies and proposes improvements for approval
- Identifies technical problems and practical solutions appropriate to the size and complexity of projects
- Identify and support instrumentation and controls troubleshooting, repair and project development
- Provides engineering solutions to management to ensure full process capability and offer suggestions for continuous improvements and capital improvements
- Formally communicate projects, costs, recommendations, and concerns to management team
- This plant operates 24/7; the position will be expected to support production when needed.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of PLC programming, HMIs and SCADA programming
- Experience in metals industry preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects
- Strong project management experience in an industrial environment
- Strong interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills at all levels
- SolidWorks Professional and AutoCAD experience helpful
Looking for candidates with Heavy Industry background.
May consider candidates right out of school.
Please apply to anila@employmentsolutions.Com