job board listings
Henderson, CO 80640
- Operate MIG welder.
- Review, analyze and understand engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout.
- Understand various weld form symbols on blue prints and drawings.
- Positions, aligns, fits, and welds together material pieces to AWS specifications.
- Weld using MIG welder and pulse process; weld components in flat, vertical, horizontal or overhead positions.
- Set up and operate shear and break press, punch press.
- Use overhead crane, forklift, hoists, to assist in fabrication assembly and moving materials/projects.
- Operate, grinders, cutting torch, drills, misc. Hand tools.
- Must be proficient in MIG welding
- Essential "rigging" knowledge is necessary
- Able to fabricate and assemble metal buildings, products & parts
- Ability and skill to effectively operate a wide range of equipment, hand and power tools, overhead crane, forklift, torches, brake shear, power saws, drills, punch press, etc.
- Ability to obtain and maintain current AWS (American Welding Society) certifications as required
- High School/GED required plus one to two years metal fabrication experience in shop/manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education related experience.
Please submit resumes to anila@employmentsolutions.Com