job board listings
Plant / Production Manager
Denver, CO 80239
Growing, innovative company provides printed, and assembled on demand products to customers.
Distribution facility is looking for a Production Manager that will be responsible for managing the production plant.
- Plan, schedules, and manage manufacturing production processes.
- Assists with planning and directing an efficient layout of equipment and flow of materials.
- Ensures manufacturing performance, volume and quality goals are met by utilizing efficient methods and maintaining appropriate staffing levels.
- Responsible for the combined departmental operations.
- Meet operational goals and objective
- Responsible for staffing the department.
- Review job loading with all departments for maximum efficiency.
- Manages department Leads who oversee the day to day manufacturing operations.
- Establish and maintain department budget.
- Responsible for efficiency of operation, and effective labor/materials utilization.
- Responsible for producing quality parts.
- Assures that all customer orders are completed on time.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or extensive production management experience
10+ years' experience in manufacturing in a leadership role
Above average analytical, conflict resolution, problem solving, organizational, fiscal management, decision making and oral and written communication skills
Customer focused with the ability to work with all levels within the organization, ability to work with customers and come to a consensus on all issues.
Fit with the company culture. The Production Manager will be comfortable
Please apply with resume to anila@employmentsolutions.Com