job board listings
Processing Plant Supervisor - Direct Hire
Platteville, CO 80651
Processing Plant Supervisor - Excellent opportunity for the next step in your career!
Work for an agricultural company that is looking for a hands-on leader to join their team.
1. Directly, with a hands on approach oversee and assist all plant operations including but not limited to: processing, maintenance, shipping/receiving, warehousing, cleanup, material inventory/ordering.
2. Work directly with the VP OPS and Sales/Marketing Manager to optimize production and sales.
3. Ensure that all city, county, state and federal regulations are being met at all times.
4. Strive for maximum efficiency in plant operations.
5. Work closely with the USDA ensuring that product quality and plant sanitation are maintained.
6. Minimize plant downtime and optimize scheduled maintenance periods.
7. Keep plant facilities clean and well maintained.
8. Maintain and enforce all safety programs and procedures.
9. Ensure that plant is properly staffed to meet production levels and goals.
10. Insure proper manufacturing processes and procedures are adhered to ensuring the quality control and safety of products.
11. Maintains proper plant operation and repair.
12. Ensure procedures are in place and followed which ensures plant and employee safety.
13. Coordinates purchase of materials, manufacturing and distribution of products.
14. Contracts with vendors for purchase of packaging material and other products.
15. Arranges for the timely delivery of products.
16. Report to VP OPS/President (senior management)
17. Complete all tasks assigned by senior management.
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role at an agriculture or food processing plant
- Ability to take direction
- Conceptual - able to focus and direct efforts
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Willing to take a background and drug test.
- Bachelors Degree a plus but not required
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to sarah@employmentsolutions.Com