job board listings
Columbus, OH 43219-1797
1st Shift Refractory Technician
Monday - Thursday 7: 00am to 5: 30pm + overtime on Fridays
1) Have 1 3 years experience in similar position.
2) High School Diploma or GED.
3) Pass a drug screening.
4) Be able to read a tape measure to the 64th.
5) Be able to read blueprints.
6) Ability to use powered hand tools, grinder, and drill motors, wood saws & brick saws.
7) Skilled in installing insulating fire brick, fiber modules, fiber board and other refractory
products in projects per engineered drawings.
8) Mix and pour castable products in molds.
9) Mig welding skill is a plus.
10) Communication and teaching skills are a plus.
1) 40 Hour, 4 Day Work Week, Indoor Work Environment.
2) Competitive Salary & Paid Vacation.
3) Medical, Dental, Eye & Prescription Benefits.
4) Life Insurance & 401(k) Retirement Fund.