job board listings
Groveport, OH 43125
DC INVENTORY COODINATOR
Busy warehouse is looking for someone to be an Inventory Coordinator. The DC Inventory Coordinator is responsible for maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels; ensuring that inventory levels stay balanced and supporting the DC with inventory needs.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years experience in inventory, distribution warehousing; understands the operations of shipping and receiving
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Knowledge and experience with warehouse management systems
- Excellent computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office excel, word, e-mail)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions in stressful, fast-paced situations
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- A willingness to engage in a broad variety of tasks in support of the day to day success of the distribution center.
- Excellent arithmetic skills
Pay: $16/hr with competitive benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, 401(k) match, ESPP, life & accident insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, product discounts and free use of our employee fitness center for yourself and spouse.
Must be able to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check